The flexibility index of the pants and tops allows racers to wear one size smaller than the size typically used in this type of elastic garment. A skier with a size M in his usual thermals can also wear a size S without any problem, and so on.
Protection and Safety
- The DISTON Anti-cut Ski Top-Shirt Junior Unisex is designed and manufactured to prioritize skiers' safety.
- DISTON anti-cut garments are certified by the FIS (International Ski Federation) with 3 FIS stars in CRG 2021 (Cut Resistance Grade) after successfully passing very demanding anti-cut tests. This is the highest certification awarded so far by the FIS for anti-cut garments.
- DISTON anti-cut garments are also certified with a level 4 out of 5 according to the European anti-cut standard EN 388:2016.
- These inner Top-Shirt Junior Unisex have advanced anti-cut properties, offering exceptional protection against lacerations.
- These anti-cut Top-Shirt Junior Unisex are essential for every skier's safety gear, like helmets, back protectors, and leg and arm guards.